Eunomia Process Builder can generate a process website in two languages.
The web pages and the hierarchical menu are automatically generated:
- Process pages containing the process schema with the associated hyperlinks
- Activity pages containing activity description and tailoring guidelines, in and out work products, roles, hierarchical steps, applicable templates and procedure, quality criteria …
- Work product pages containing work product description, author, activities using/defining it, quality criteria, templates and examples.
- Role pages containing role responsibilities, work product the role is responsible for and all activities in which the role is involved, classified by phase and by level of responsibility
- Page containing a list of all work products classified by domain and by discipline and that can include a work product map
- Page containing a list of all templates and work product examples classified by domain and by discipline
- And much more …
The templates, examples and guides can be embedded in the web site or contained in a separate document repository. The process web site can be installed on a web server, on a file system, or even published on a CD-Rom. The generated web site is compliant with W3C standards and thus is interoperable, making it easy for users to view it on different browsers.
Tooltips in the generated web site provide easy access to information:
- tooltips are generated on each activity, work product and role hyperlinks to give a quick overview of the content of the object without needing to open the associated page.
- tooltips are automatically generated on words in a text corresponding to a glossary entry, allowing users to quickly understand the associated semantics.